Baked to Melt
Baked Garlic Parmesan
Boneless chicken breasts coated in a blend of cheese and garlic for a wonderful, juicy main dish, this recipe for Baked Chicken Wings is a must-try.
Total time: 40 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1 cup dry bread crumbs
• 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
• 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
2. In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic. Mix cheese, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper in a separate bowl.
3. Moisten chicken breasts with water; coat with the mixture. Place in the baking dish.
4. Bake 20 to 25 min in the preheated oven or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.