HAWAIIAN CHICKEN SALAD
For a quick, healthy and at the same time delicious snack go for the Hawaiian salad!
Total Time: 30 mins
• 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
• 11/2 cups cooked chicken (cubed)
• 1 cup lettuce leaves
• 1 cup grapes (halved)
• 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
• 3/4 cup mayo
• 3/4 tsp salt
1. Mix together fresh cream and mayonnaise in a bowl.
2. Put pineapple, grapes, walnuts and chicken into the same bowl and add salt to taste.
3. Toss lightly to mix.
4. Now in a serving dish, arrange the lettuce leaves.
5. Refrigerate until served.