Honeydew Melon Ice Drink
This unique recipe requires to blend fruit and ice together with just a little sugar for a cold drink that's also nutritious.
Total time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
• 1 cup frozen chopped honeydew melon, peeled and seeded
• 1 frozen diced cucumber, peeled and seeded
• Juice of 1 lime
• sugar to taste
1. Place the frozen melon, frozen cucumber and lime juice into a blender and process the mixture until pureed.
2. Add sugar to taste and continue to blend until combined.
3. Transfer to a glass and serve with fresh mint or mint ice cubes.