Almond Saffron Milk
Almond and Saffron are used as a combination for a popular milkshake in India. This flavored milk is rich and creamy and is an energetic and healthy drink for all seasons.
Yield: 2 servings
Total time: 40 minutes
• Milk - 400gm (2 cup)
• Almonds - 20
*Dried Dates - 5
• Saffron - 15-20 threads
• Cardamom - 4
• Sugar - 3-4 small table spoon
• Ice cubes - 1 cup
1. Wash the almonds and soak them for 2 hours in hot water.
2. Now peel the almond. Take almonds, sugar, saffron and cardamom in a grinder and make a fine paste.
3. Mix this mixture in the cold water and sieve it.
4. Pour milk in the glasses and put ice cubes to make it cooler.
5. Garnish with chopped almonds and pistachios. Serve cold.