An easy, delicious and healthy chocolate peanut butter coffee drink recipe that has a sweet, creamy and chocolatie taste.
Total Time: 2 minutes
Yield: 3 Servings
1. 1 1/2 cups coffee, frozen
2. 1/2 cup skim milk
3. 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 2 tsp
4. Peanut butter
5. 1 tsp cocoa powder
6. sugar to taste
7. 2 tsp whip cream
8. Ice cubes
1. Put the peanut butter and milk into a blender and process until smooth.
2. Add cocoa powder, coffee, vanilla extract, sugar and continue to blend until combined.
3. Transfer the mixture to a glass and top with whip cream and ice.
4. Stir to combine and serve immediately.