Those who love strawberries and bananas would be delighted with this refreshing smoothie. The mouthwatering & extremely healthy summer drink is packed with potassium, vitamin C and antioxidants. The bananas give a smooth texture while fresh strawberries provide a perfectly sweet flavor.
Total Time: 5 minutes
1 cup milk
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1/4 cup plain yogurt
1 tsp honey
1. Wash the strawberries thoroughly and dice into pieces.
2. Cut the half banana into 1 inch slices.
3. Place strawberries and bananas into a blender.
4. Mix along with yogurt and honey on low until well blended.
5. Add milk and ice cubes and blend for one more minute.
6. Garnish with a slice of strawberry and serve immediately.